CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday Tune 10/12/2010

I was checking the App store for updates and while I was there I look at the new things that got released recently ...

I bumped on an App called 'SoundHound'.
It's similar to 'Shazam' so at first I didn't think much of it ... Until then, other applications didn't match 'Shazam' !!!
But still, I got curious -we never know, think change, programmation get better- and decided to read the summery.
It happened that 'SoundHound' has more features than 'Shazam' ... One of them being to find a song by singing it yourself !!!
I had to try it ... so I downloaded it ... and sang the first tune that came to mind ...

The song was one my grandma used to sing to me before she would tuck me in at night the rare time we would visite.
I thought it was just a kid song that she was sang to when herself was a kid ... but not a real title ...

So imagine my surprise when the App came up with a tittle AND an artist !!! ...

Let me tell you ... I got really emotional listening to it !!! This song is SO dear to my heart ...

So, with no farther due, here is the feature song of the week: "Une Chanson Douce" by Henri Salvador ft Celine Dion


No comments:

Post a Comment