CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Let's Do A Little Good Friday

Ok ... !!!
I guess it might have to be renamed "Let's Do A Little Good Sunday" !!!


But actually, I live by it on Fridays !!! But got to post it only on Sunday this last 2 weeks :-/


So yes, on Friday I did a little good ...
First, I made 1$ donation to help fight 'breast cancer' as I did last week, in addition of buying produces that were part of this month movement of awareness ...


Also, I set-up an automatic donation out of each paycheck for a big organization to which my 2nd job is a sponsor: United Way --> total of 2$/month all year long.
It might not be much but like Audra said in her comment on my last week post: "It's amazing what can happen when everyone gives just a little - a dollar or two. It makes a huge difference!"



Did you have the chance to 'Do A Little Good' this week ???

No comments:

Post a Comment