CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 13, 2010

Behind, so behind ...

Beside being busy with the after math of our wedding ( house cleaning, "thank you" cards, change of name ... and all this 'mess' !!! ), my gallbladder has been really acting-up big time ...

The result: I have 182 blogs to read and counting.
The other obvious downfall is not having post anything at all for a LONG time !!!

And there I go complaining that I haven't gotten many followers ...
No kidding !!!
Maybe the problem is that I don't post, I'm not organized and there is no consistency ...
Duhh !!!

So, I apologize to my 2 followers for my lack of everything ...
I have ideas of structured post but I need to write them ...
I read about scheduling post: need to apply the information ...
Hopefully I'll get the hang of it soon ...

Talk to you all soon ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'll hang in there until you get some kind of schedule going! I know what you mean about followers...I need more on my blog, too! And I just got back from vacation and have 150+ blogs to catch up on, too. Yikes! This is going to take us forever!

    ReplyDelete