CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 26, 2010

What's Up With Apple ???

With everything that is going on, being said, the 4G phone from Sprint start to sound sweet !!!

I just have my old, once trusty, simple 3G iPhone that just drove me to my limits last night ...

So, I'm no geek and have no technical knowledge but I trust a big company like Mac to deliver only the best at the price we have to pay for their services and products.

After noticing the longest ever syncing since OS 4.0, last night my phone will not sync at all !!! It was supposed to update to the Os 4.01 too which (so have heard) was going to fix some glitches ...

Well !!! I guess I won't know about the improvements :-/
Instead, tonight I'll have to call the Tech Support to see what's up ...

How inconvenient !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment