CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Shopping Therapy ;-)

After the dentist session and learning that I still owe them a little more than 2000 !!!

Ya, I know !!! Right ... My jaw fell to the counter ... And I'm glad that's only a figure of speech 'cause else I bet I would have heard: "don't worry, we can fix it too ..."
Oh, well at least I'll have all my teeth and look good right on time for our wedding ;-)

Needless to say that I had to do something to recover from this news and what more appropriate then treating yourself ???

So I hopped straight the my favorite asian supermarket "Ranch 99" and bought goodies ...

Now that I think about it, shopping therapy is not quite the solution, is it ?
My wallet is down 20 bucks and with what I got, the dentist is going to be happy !!!

More dental visit to come, more spending, more shopping and there we go again :-/

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the comment about your jaw dropping and the dentist fixing it! LOL!! I absolutely HATE the dentist... almost as much as I hate the gynie. I never know what hurts worse after a dentist visit... my mouth or my wallet. P.S. We don't have Ranch 99 where I live, but my husband and I used to always go there when we lived in California and my kids love to go when we visit CA.

    ReplyDelete