CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

News Update ...

I haven't been blogging for a while and I'm sorry ...

The last surgery did take a tow on me bigger than I would have imagine: I've been tired and with me going back to work, I'm been totally pooped by the end of the day !!!

To add to that, my Mom's Dad just passed away, leaving me in no mood to do anything but cry ...

So please excuse me for not blogging.
I try to get back in the swing of thing as soon as possible ...

Sincerely.

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss dear. I hope things look up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your recovering from this surgery, and I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandfather. Be well, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your site is so beautiful! I love the design...you are so talented! I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather — especially around the holidays...it's happened to me, as well, so I know how you are feeling :( I hope that things are looking-up for you and that you are on the mend and feeling great!

    ReplyDelete