CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 7, 2010

How about this award !?!?!? :: Miscellaneous Wednesday

Wow, what a day !!!
I'm getting a lot done today ;-)
  • Got-up some what early for a morning that I don't have to work at my first job: 7:30am !!! ( ya, I can easily sleep-in until 10:00am or even shamefully 11:00am on a day/morning off)
  • Checked my emails and FaceBook updates ...
  • Got ready ...
  • Stopped for coffee at Peet's on my way to get a manucure at 9:00am
  • Then it was grocery shopping time ...
  • On the way back home, went to Ace Hardware store to make a mail box key duplicate ...
  • Finally got back home at 11:30am where I put the groceries away ...
  • Made the bed ...
  • Got changed for my afternoon job ...
  • Took care of our balcony: feed the birds and water the plants ...
  • And now on to BLOG !!!


So, how about this last week award ??? (check back on last wednesday week post)
I'm SO honored !!!




So, here we go ... !!! 
First, 7 things about me:
  1. I was born of very French parents in France but grew-up in Tahiti, French Polynesia since the age of 18 months ...
  2. Went back in France for only 3 years for University in Toulouse ...
  3. I was in a swimming team for 7 years but never got the competitor spirit ... I just liked the sport and the travel opportunities we got: Hawaii, New Caledonia, New Zeland, Papua New Guinea ...
  4. My parents always wanted me to be bilingual and got english classes once a week as soon as I was 3 year's old, then I picked it up in middle-school ... They also sent me 1 month in England when I was 12, 1 months in Oregon, US when I was 14, 3 months in Santa Monica, ELS center at 18 and 3 months at UCLA for English summer school ... 
  5. I moved in the States 12 years ago ...
  6. I have 2 part-time jobs ...
  7. I just got married (August 14th, 2010) to the best most loving person EVER !!!


Now here is the list of the blogs I follow, like and think deserve this award too:
  • Coolibah: Just because they are the programer/creator of the BEST EVER Digi Scrap'n App for iPhone/iTouch/iPad and the team ROCK !!! Also, check their Fan page on FaceBook ...
  • Hand Picked Freebies: Because if you love Digi Scrap'n, she offers you links to awesome resources for all your creations to take life ... and all are FREE !!!
  • Adventuroo: She has a cute blog ... and I really like to read her post about her family/life, her reviews ... (too bad I don't live in North Carolina !!!) She also has another blog/section call Momcomm Monday where you can learn the rop of blogging: pretty interesting staff ... !!!
  • Big Mama & The Bristol Project: She is just plain hilarious ...
  • Blue Frogs Legs: First, thank you for being a follower of mine ;-) ... Then it's always nice to read you and I like more particularly your Pay It Forward Friday posts ... I know you already received this award from another person but I guess it's a down side of your popularity ... Thank you for your blog !!!
  • Butterflygirlms Rambles On: Nice blog ... Very Versatile alright ;-) ... But most importantly, the autor is  the designer of my blog template - Have you notice the chances ??? Doesn't it look nice now ??? - Thank you Heather !!!
  • It Works For Me!: Another Versatile blog full of the thing I like to read and learn about ... Hand in there Bobbi with your "21 Days To Change" challenge !!! And thank you for your blogs and web sites ...
  • Miss Tiina: I just like her digital scrapbooking designs ...
  • My Scrapbook Blog: Because I'm a Scrapwow member ... If you are a Digital Scrapbooker, you might want to check it out ;-)
  • Random Ruminations: The title says it all ... But it's always nice to read her posts. And Kate: THANK YOU for being a faithful follower of mine ;-)
  • Real Rach: It's a new blog that I'm following and so far so good !!! I DO like it A LOT actually ;-)
  • Secretly Loves Pink: Lots of cool stuff ... Check it out; But be aware !!! It's 'pinkyliciously' addictive ...
  • SuperMama 101: Just GREAT ... !!!
  • The Beehive Blog: Go check it out !!!
  • Trendy Girl Designs


WoW !!! ... That took me for EVER ... !!! ...
And I'm not even quite done yet :-/
Now I have to let all those great bloggers know about this award coming their way ...

Well !!! Off I go ... ;-)

THANK YOU again Losing Brownies for the award ... ;-)

I hope you will check-out all 15 blogs and enjoy them too ...
Let me know which one(s) is(are) your favorite(s).

Until next post, take care.

2 comments:

  1. You are very welcomed! And I love the changes! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORAY!! I was totally in an award 'mood', too! ;) You are so sweet to include me, and I'll be sure to pay it forward!

    ReplyDelete