CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 9, 2010

Memories ...


I was thinking: " I just started a blog, but what now ??? " and my mind went crazy ... when suddenly it stopped ... 

The image in my head was a little fuzzy at first but there it was ... the memories of my childhood: a series of kids books: "Martine" !!!

Any french person in the crowd ??? Because it's in French ... !!! 
oh !!! Did i fell to mention I'm originally from France ... ???

Now, I wonder what became of my collection ... ???
Any how, those are really nice books with cute short stories and wonderful illustrations (see below) 
    











Wow !!! I read those over and over as a kid ... 
Thanks Amazon and I bet we can find more on Ebay too ...

Did you have a favorite kids book ???

No comments:

Post a Comment